SAMSUL SAID is an international award-winning photojournalist based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Samsul Said began his career in 2005 as a Travel photographer for local magazine Libur and Traverama as a Staff photo at Kumpulan Karangkraf (KKSB), before joining local daily Newspaper such a Akhbar Sinar Harian and The Malay Mail, in 2008 Samsul start do a freelancer for Reuters in Kuala Lumpur newsdesk as a freelance basis. In 2014 Samsul was hired as Reuters’s stringer photographer for Malaysia, to coverage News in Malaysia in this country. After 6 years of service with the agency, Samsul Said is now an independent photographer and start do shooting for editorial International News assignment for GettyImages News Asia Pasific (APAC) as a contributor and Bloomberg News photo in Kuala Lumpur.
- First Place And First Person in Southeast Asia Win Sony World Photography Awards 2018 ( Current Affairs & News ) in London.
- Selangor International Indigenouns Arts Festivals 2018 (Merit Prize)
- World Photography Cup 2018, Malaysia ( 3rd place Photojournalism & Reportage categories)
- Successfull People In Malaysia 2019. (Britishpedia Book)
- Key of Leader For Malaysia Fujifilm Brand Camera 2018-2020
- Global Migrant Festivals In Singapore 2018 (‘Life inside the Refugee Camp talk’)
- FJM Photography Tips and Knowledge talk at Duyong Marina Resort Terengganu 2019 (Photojournalism)
- Fujifilm Visual Story Telling talk at Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur 2019.
- 2017 – Al -Jamal (The Beauty of Islam) Kuala Lumpur.
- 2014 – Foreign Correspondents Club of Malaysia (FCCM), Malaysia Airlines MH370 photo exhibitions Kuala Lumpur.
- 2018 – Photography Exhibition in Somerset House London (Sony World Photography Awards)
- 2018 – Group Photo Exhibitions SWAP ( Gadcollection Paris France)
Phone +06 (014) 607 2229